This holiday season 4GOOD will once again work with Friends and Helpers to provide much needed gifts for thousands of families, teens and young children living in local shelters throughout Southern California due to domestic abuse situations
This is a great hands-on way to teach your children about the great joy giving back makes us feel while giving others something to celebrate this Holiday Season!
You can sign up using VolunteerSpot to purchase one item or adopt a whole family.
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/7ZL6Yg
- Enter your email address : (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose to purchase just one gift or adopt an entire family
- Bring your wrapped and tagged gifts to the event by 10AM. Or make other arrangements by emailing email@example.com
Problems signing up - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sign you up manually.
If you sign up to purchase a gift(s), we are counting on you to do the following:
- Purchase exactly what is listed
- Each gift must be Gift Wrapped and securely labeled with the FAMILY NUMBER AND NAME OF FAMILY MEMBER
- If you can't make it by 10AM to the event at Wilbur Elementary on December 7th, you must email email@example.com to make other arrangements
- If you have ANY questions please email and ask, don't guess!
If you can't donate gifts this year, don't worry... come to the event to help with wrapping, stuffing gift bags, or filling stockings for these families who desperately need help. The Gift Wrapping Event also has lots of great arts and crafts for the kids and plenty of projects for all!
Anyway you can contribute will help to make an enormous difference for Families & Children who are domestic abuse survivors.
Your kindness can make a dramatic and direct impact. These families would not have a holiday without the help of Friends and Helpers and the generous donations from people like you.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org